Wednesday 8 January 2014

In The Bleak Mid Winter

Here is our rendition of Gustav Holst's 'In The Bleak Mid Winter'



Recorded and filmed entirely on an iPhone.

The process was:

I used Garageband for the basic tracking.I used Midi Synth and Alchemy Apps for the synth sounds. These sounds can be linked directly to Garageband using the inter app setting. I made a sample of our Kora
Kora
which I looped. I also sampled our glockenspiel. The vocals were recorded in the Multitrack DAW. It was then mastered in the DAW as well. The video was filmed on my iPhone and then put together on the Cute Cut App.
Cute Cut is fabulous! You can layer either video footage or photos and also draw over the top of images. I had been using imovie which is great but basic.
Glockenspiel


No comments:

Post a Comment